Cardiologist Recommended All-Natural Ingredients for Optimal Heart Health
Balance Heart is formulated with 13 vitamins, minerals, and herbs that have been clinically studied for their effect on managing blood pressure and improving over heart health.
- TLC for your heart. Heart disease is a serious epidemic. According to the CDC, one in three American adults have high blood pressure and are at increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Garlic, the secret sauce. This relative of the onion is not only known for its strong aromatic flavor, it is praised for its potent medicinal properties, which come from a compound called Allicin. It has been widely recognized as both a preventative agent and homeopathic treatment of many cardiovascular diseases, including thrombosis, hypertension and diabetes.
- Plus Antioxidant C. Over time, free radical damage may contribute to the development of heart disease and other health conditions. As a powerful antioxidant, it is thought that vitamin C may play a role in protecting heart health.
Folic Acid and Your Biology
Folic acid (also known as folate) is an important B vitamin. It helps the body metabolise amino acids, which is an essential process for creating new proteins. It is also essential for making DNA and RNA. That’s why folic acid has been a highlight of cancer-prevention research.
Lower Homocysteine; Lower Risk of Heart Disease
Folic acid has been shown to effectively lower levels of homocysteine, an amino acid found in the bloods. A growing body of evidence suggests that elevated levels of this acid can increase risk of heart disease. Supplementing with folic acid can reduce this risk. Here are some other benefits:
- Help Prevent Birth Defects
- Support Healthy Memory Function
- Help with Protein Synthesis & Muscle Recovery
LFI Balance Heart is Cardiologist-recommended for blood pressure support. Formulated with 13 vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and herbs that have been clinically studied towards the aim of lowering blood pressure. The synergy between these 14 ingredients produces powerful results. Millions of Americans are on medications with side effects. This is 100% natural. Can be used to complement a healthy diet, exercise & doctor-prescribed regimen. No side effects. LFI Labs mantra is to focus on helping the world meet their health and wellness goals. Our goal is to make a healthy difference in people's everyday lives. Your goals are our mission. We're steadfast in our efforts to foster a community of health-inspired people. Our supplements are the highest quality. Our team of experts is always available to answer questions about our products or your goals. Good luck on your journey!
- ✔ CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED... naturally supports blood pressure already in the normal range. Our herb & vitamin Heart formula is GMO free & USA manufactured.
- ✔ B-COMPLEX BOOSTER... for a boost in energy & metabolism acceleration. With the right mix of Vitamin B-6 & B-12, Balance Heart packs Plentiful Potent Power.
- ✔ HEART MAINTENANCE... to keep healthy hearts healthy & provide the vitamins & herbs they need to maintain peak pumping fitness.
- ✔ CHOLESTEROL DOWN... garlic has been shown to lower cholesterol levels already in the normal range. LFI Balance Heart Garlic is extracted directly from the bulb.
- ✔ EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE... if you don't get the energy boosting results you were expecting, get a full refund within 30 days. We have a good feeling you'll get a second bottle instead ;)
As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
LFI Balance Heart should be used as a 100% natural way to support healthy blood pressure levels.
Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Garlic Powder, Hibiscus Flower Powder, Olive Leaf, Hawthorn Extract, Buchu Leaf, Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry Powder, Green Tea Leaf.
1 Capsule taken 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.