Bluebonnet's CellularActive CoQ10 Ubiquinol Vegetarian Softgels contain 50 mg of the "active" antioxidant form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) rather than the popular, oxidized form (ubiquinone), which must be converted to ubiquinol in the body. Aging, intense training and certain medications like statins compromise the levels and/or production of CoQ10 in the body, as well as the conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol. That's specifically why athletes and seniors benefit from ubiquinol supplementation. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption. Soy-free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains 50 mg of the active form of CoQ10, Ubiquinol from Kaneka
- Antioxidant Protection Cardiovascular Health
- 60 Vegetarian Softgels, 60 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Friendly
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.