What is Berberine
Our Berberine complex is a naturally occurring alkaloid found in traditional and potent herbs including goldenseal, barberry and Oregon grape. These ancient herbal tonics from barberry extract, Oregon grape root were used by native populations throughout the world for many years.
Berberine supplement is an extract from the roots of Berberis aristata also known as Indian Barbery. Berberine supplement supports overall cardiovascular health, healthy cholesterol and glucose levels. Berberine also maintains healthy intestinal flora and supports the healthy balance of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract.
What Are the Benefits of Using Berberine
Most users of Berberine Supplement can already see improvements in their glucose levels in just around 2 weeks. However, the Berberine results may vary from person to person as with all supplements. Expectations from using Berberine are, significant improvements and maintenance in blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels in due time.
A Summary of BoostCeuticals Berberine HCL Benefits Are:
-Improved Insulin Sensitivity
-Improved Glucose Metabolism
-Healthy Lipid Levels
The benefits that GMP certified Berberine plus general health are able to provide, are indeed very valuable and can be great as a natural defense health strategy and more.
So act now, and order some for yourself and feel these benefits for yourself.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ALL NATURAL BERBERINE benefit from the natural pure wonder of 450 mg per capsule high dose Berberine extract from the Berberine root of Berberis aristata. Berberine as Berberine HCi is the ideal blood sugar support supplement providing great metabolism support, a form that may be absorbed more easily by the body *
- ADVANCED METABOLISM SUPPORT Berberine supports healthy blood glucose levels and Berberine also supports normal insulin levels for a healthy heart, better weight management and cardiovascular health. Berberine supports the immune system, assist with glucose metabolism, and promotes gastrointestinal health. *
- HEALTHIER WEIGHT MANAGEMENT Berberine plus helps support healthy levels of triglycerides, Berberine assists to support healthier LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol for superior cardiovascular health. Our Berberine HCL capsules are easy to swallow and very convenient.*
- MADE IN USA IN GMP CERTIFIED LAB Our Beberine is all natural gluten free, non GMO, additives free, contains no lactose, colors, soy, or wheat. Why settle for a Berberine 500 daily dose, Boostceuticals 900mg provides a true value alternative to lower blood glucose or blood suger.
- ORDER NOW NO RISK 100% money back return on our Berberine hci - We're that confident that you'll love our Berberine complex supplement. Our Berberine pills are made using the highest quality of Berberine extract available.
Please note strictly for adult use only and not intended for persons under the age of 18. Consult your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication including OTC medications, or have or have had a medical or health condition or planning a medical proceduure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions develop for example gastrointestinal discomfort, allergic reaction. Read all label contents before taking.
Berberine HCL ( from Berbis Aristata ), Gelatin, Rice Powder
Take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with meals or as directed by your health professional
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.