Hydrastis canadensis, or goldenseal, is one of those bitter herbs whose beneficial effects on digestion were first shown to European Settlers by the Native Americans. Traditionally used for infections, digestive disorders, sore mouth, and wound healing, more than 3,000 scientific articles currently exist supporting the potential benefits of goldenseal and/or it primary alkaloid constituent, berberine. Modern science has discovered these effects can be attributed to a number of compounds found in the plant called alkaloids, the primary one being berberine. Besides the active compounds in goldenseal, the plant contains other constituents which act synergistically with the alkaloids to increase their potency and/or reduce any potential adverse effects. Another beneficial aspect of goldenseal is that it does not contribute to the emergence of drug resistant bacteria. One of the most often reported historical uses for goldenseal is for cases of bacterial induced diarrhea. Made in the USA. Certified organic Contains 4 fl. oz. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
- May be beneficial in assisting the body remove unwanted toxins.
- Supports optimal Liver function.
- Botanipharm, LLC is a 100% grower owned cooperative formed with the purpose of sustainably cultivating goldenseal and producing the highest quality goldenseal products possible. Sustainably harvested
- Botanipharm's Goldenseal Advanced Organic Liquid Dietary Supplements are the first goldenseal products to be standardized to biological activity and represent the ultimate in goldenseal product performance and reliability
- Made in the USA. Certified organic Contains 4 fl. oz. Not intended to mask drug test results.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Supplement Facts – Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon – Servings Per Container: 24 – – Amount Per Serving %DV – – Goldenseal leaf 267 mg * – – Goldenseal root 267 mg * – – *Daily Value Not Established – – OTHER INGREDIENTS: Organic alcohol and water.
Use 1 teaspoon per 30 lbs of body weight diluted in 1 glass of water of juice.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.