Chili is the Aztec name for Capsicum annuum. It has been used both as a food and a medicine by Native Americans for over 9000 years. The Capsicum family includes bell peppers, red peppers, paprika, and pimento, but the most famous medicinal members of the family are cayenne and chile. The tasty hot peppers have long been used in many of the world's cuisines.
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Chili liquid extract!
- Chili tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- Not filtered Chili liquid extract - crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Chili extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, highest quality alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water!
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Certified Organic Chili (Capsicum annuum). Origin: India. Other ingredients: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The actual color of liquid extract might be different from the color indicated on the image. We accept returns only if the bottle is not opened and a shrink-band seal is not broken. Opened products for the health safety reasons cannot be returned, restocked and refunded. Shipping cost and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.