One of the best natural sources of vitamin K2 comes from an ancient Japanese food called natto. That's why Dr Mercola Vitamin K2 is formulated using chickpeas fermented with Bacillus subtilis natto.
Unfortunately, as much as 99% of the population is deficient in this vitamin. Don't be one of those 99% - invest in your health with Dr Mercola Vitamin K2!
Vitamin K2 has many health benefits, including:• Support for maintaining strong bones and keeping them healthy
• Support for vascular (arteries and veins) system
• Support for heart health
• Support for memory function
• Support for overall immune system
• Powerful antioxidant benefits
Vitamin K is the "key" that unlocks the door from your bloodstream to let calcium flow into your bones and bone marrow.
Support your bone health and more with Dr Mercola Vitamin K2!
- CLINICALLY PROVEN VITAMIN K2 - Dr. Mercola formulated his vitamin K2 supplement with a patented form of MK-7 called MenaQ7. This clinically proven vitamin K2 MK7 aims to support cardiovascular health and strong bones.* Dr. Mercola is extremely proud to offer the longest-lasting, most bioavailable, and most bioactive form of vitamin K.
- STRONG BONES & CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH - Vitamin K2 helps to ensure calcium ends up in your bones, not in your arteries and tissues. As well as making bones stronger, studies have shown Vitamin K2 to provide many potential benefits. The supplement may support: Bone restoration, arteries, cardiovascular system, muscle and nerve health.*
- PRODUCED FROM CHICKPEAS - Patented vitamin K2 from natto, made using fermented chickpeas. This form of K2 has proven to be one of the most bioavailable, stable, and beneficial varieties. Free from gluten, dairy, soy, and other known allergens - Perfect!
- HIGH QUALITY K2 - Why settle for just any vitamin K supplement...When Mercola's vitamin K2 capsules provide quality, safety and efficacy. Certified by The Non-GMO Project, this vitamin K2 supplement contains no bioengineered ingredients.
- TRUST MERCOLA EXCELLENCE! Discover the difference that vitamin K2 can make in your life. Shop today and discover why thousands are now using this universally-loved K2 vitamin supplement. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply contact us for a no-hassle refund.
Vitamin K (Vitamin K2) (as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7] (from Chickpea)) – OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerol Monostearate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Leaf Extract
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.