A naturopathic physician formulated blend of fresh freeze-dried herbs.
Whole, raw, fresh freeze-dried herb – the closest thing to an herb picked fresh from your garden.
Absolutely nothing added – no fillers, no preservatives, no air-drying, no extracts. Simply whole herbs in a capsule.
Fresh freeze-dried plants contain beneficial constituents in the same ratios as fresh plants.
Raw, wild crafted, freeze-dried bilberry; freeze-dried sea buckthorn juice; raw, organic, freeze-dried carrot; golden ginkgo leaf; calendula flower; organic, freeze-dried acai fruit; Larix.
What Sets Eclectic Apart From Others?
We start and end with whole, raw herbs.
We start with organically growing or ethically wild-crafting herbs, and then use freeze-drying to remove only the water. The end product is the whole herb in its original form still raw, intact, viable, and retaining the benefits of the fresh herb just as mother nature intended.
A naturopathic physician Formulated blend of fresh freeze-dried herbs to support visual function.
- It contains Freeze-dried wild crafted bilberry fruit organic carrot (daucus carota), sea buckthorn juice, organic golden ginkgo leaf, organic acai fruit, larix arabinogalactan, and organic calendula flower.
- It is micronized for easy assimilation, and it contains all the natural goodness of the whole plant.
- It is dietary supplement that supports visual function
- Add one tablespoon of powder in a container with 8 oz water or juice and shake well. Drink it 1-3 times a day. It can also be added to smoothies, dips, yogurt or other foods.
- It is advised to drink extra water when consuming this product.
Freeze-dried wildcrafted bilberry fruit (vaccinium membranaceum) 2,000 mg, organic carrot (daucus carota) 700 mg, sea buckthorn juice (hippophae rhamnoides) 600 mg, organic golden ginkgo leaf (ginkgo biloba) 550 mg, organic acai fruit (euterpe oleraceae) 400 mg, larix arabinogalactan (Larix spp.) 300 mg, organic calendula flower (calendula officinalis) 50 mg.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.