Crataegus, commonly called hawthorn or thornapple, is a large genus of shrubs and trees in the rose family, Rosaceae, native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia and North America. Active ingredients found in hawthorn include tannins, flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins. The berries contain more hyperoside than the leaves and flowers, and the leaves and flowers contain more vitexin rhamnoside than the berries.
- Expertly extracted Hawthorn ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLGSRGC/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Hawthorn Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Hawthorn NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Hawthorn Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Hawthorn herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Certified Organic Hawthorn (Crataegus Laevigata) dried berry. Origin: Chile. Other ingredients: Vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The actual color of liquid extract might be different from the color indicated on the image. We accept returns only if the bottle is not opened and a shrink-band seal is not broken. Opened products for the health safety reasons cannot be returned, restocked and refunded. Shipping cost and return shipping costs are non-refundable. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.