Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) also known as Indian Ginseng has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a RASAYANA (rejuvenative). Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used herb in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia.
- * Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) also known as Indian Ginseng has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a RASAYANA (rejuvenative) and an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress. Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used herb in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia.
- * Ashwagandha maximizes the body's ability to resist stress, Ashwagandha enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, restful sleep at night. It is considered one of the best herbs for calming VATA. It is used by both men and women, it maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting proper function of the adrenals.
- * Ashwagandha is used to promote muscle strength and to support comfortable joint movement. As a RASAYANA, Ashwagandha is particularly useful to seniors and for anyone that would benefit from a nourishing, natural source of energy.
- H&C is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 100% natural and processed in FDA Registered Facility in India.
100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder
A Do it yourself (DIY) product. Consult and Ayurveda Expert before using it .
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.