Pycnogenol (pic-noj-en-all) French maritime pine bark extract is a premium herbal supplement ingredient extracted from the bark of the French maritime pine tree. 40 years of research has been dedicated to establishing the safety of Pycnogenol and its benefits for human health. Purity and potency of Pycnogenolare continuously monitored assuring the you receive the highest quality pine bark extract available.
- WHAT IS PYCNOGENOL? Pycnogenolis a natural extract originating from the bark of the maritime pine that grows along the coast of southwest France. Pycnogenol contains a unique combination of procyanidins, bioflavonoids and phenolic acids, which offer extensive natural health support.
- EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED: Pycnogenol is one of the most thoroughly researched dietary supplements available. Over 135 clinical studies using 10,000+ subjects and 300 scientific publications confirm Pycnogenol's efficacy and safety.
- BROAD RANGE OF BODILY SUPPORT: Pycnogenol supports heart health, circulatory health, skin care, eye health, joint care, women's health, cognitive function, respiratory health and provides support during and after exercise.
- Healthy ORIGINS: Healthy Origins Pycnogenol is encapsulated in the USA using Pycnogenol raw material originating from Les Landes de Gascogne forest in southwest France. There are no other ingredients in our
- Healthy Origins Pycnogenol does not contain sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk. There are no artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives. Vegetarian formula.
Pycnogenol (French Martitime Pine Bark Extract) Amount Per Serving : 150 mg % DV:†, Other Ingredients Rice flour, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water) and L-leucine. Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree, nuts, egg, and dairy products. No artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.