Zinc for IMMUNITY!. Zinc For MUSCLE AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS! Zinc for HEALTH! Zinc plays a crucial role in cell division and cell growth, so zinc benefits muscle repairment and growth by making it possible for the body to heal itself and maintain strength in the muscular and skeletal systems. Zinc also helps with the release of testosterone and insulin-like growth factor, all of which build muscle mass and a healthy metabolism. Zinc benefits muscle mass because it helps increase the amount of testosterone the body is able to produce following exercise - especially weight-training and HIIT workouts (high intensity interval training) - because it enhances the conversion rate of androstenedione to testosterone. Zinc affects protein synthesis and is required by the body to use amino acids from foods. It's also involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates from foods, which are one of the main sources of energy for the body. For this reason, deficiency in zinc can cause low energy levels and contribute to adrenal or chronic fatigue, whereas consuming enough zinc benefits ongoing energy and a healthy metabolism.
- IMMUNITY SUPPORT - Zinc is thought by many nutritionists to be the most important mineral supplement because it is commonly deficient in the diet. Zinc is the nutrient that aids the immune system. Essential to human growth, zinc is key to proper T cell and natural killer cell function and proper lymphocyte activity; it may be directly involved in antibody production to help you fight infection. Zinc is essential to many enzyme systems and for normal functioning of the immune system.
- LFI Elements Zinc - This essential mineral plays an important part in hundreds of biological functions including catalytic, structural and regulatory roles. Zinc is recognized for its benefits in prostate health, fertility, wound healing, and the immune system.
- ZINC FOR WOMEN - Zinc is a key nutrient during pregnancy, essential for proper growth and development in a fetus. Zinc is needed for the production of estrogen and progesterone in women, which both support reproductive health. ZINC FOR MEN - Zinc Supplement has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. Our body uses zinc to make proteins. This means zinc plays a key role in building and maintaining lean muscle mass.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - All LFI Labs products come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee! If you are not happy with your results within 30 days, simply return your product for a full refund. Click on the LFI Labs, inc tab above to try one of our other premium products at no risk! Made in USA in FDA registered and inspected facility, GMP/NSF certified- Product quality and safety guaranteed.
- LFI Labs mantra is to focus on helping the world meet their health and wellness goals. Our goal is to make a healthy difference in people's everyday lives. Your goals are our mission. We're steadfast in our efforts to foster a community of health-inspired people. Our supplements are the highest quality. Our team of experts is always available to answer questions about our products or your goals. Good luck on your journey!
CAUTION: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Zinc (oxide / citrate) 50 mg 333%
SUGGESTED USE: 1 tablet daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.