Mucuna pruriens is a tropical legume known as velvet bean and by other common names, native to Africa and Asia and widely naturalized. The plant is notorious for the extreme itchiness it produces on contact, particularly with the young foliage and the seed pods. The plant is an annual, climbing shrub with long vines that can reach over 15 m in length. When the plant is young, it is almost completely covered with fuzzy hairs, but when older, it is almost completely free of hairs. The leaves are tripinnate, ovate, reverse ovate, rhombus-shaped or widely ovate. The sides of the leaves are often heavily grooved and the tips are pointy. In young Mucuna plants, both sides of the leaves have hairs. The stems of the leaflets are two to three millimeters long. Additional adjacent leaves are present and are about 5 mm long.
- This is a Highest Strength Alcohol-based liquid extract. You can also purchase an ALCOHOL-FREE version of this extract by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BK3T9NE/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Mucuna tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Mucuna liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mucuna extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Mucuna extract on market!
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Cerified Organic Mucuna (Mucuna Pruriens) Dried Seed Powder. Origin: India. Other ingredients: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The actual color of liquid extract might be different from the color indicated on the image. We accept returns only if the bottle is not opened and a shrink-band seal is not broken. Opened products for the health safety reasons cannot be returned, restocked and refunded. Shipping cost and return shipping costs are non-refundable. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.