Growth Rooted in NeuroScience
Established in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade dietary supplement company, NeuroScience began offering proprietary blends of amino acids designed specifically to provide precursors for nervous system molecules called neurotransmitters. After nearly two decades, NeuroScience is recognized as a top pro-grade brand delivering premium products containing amino acids, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals exclusively to thousands of licensed healthcare providers.
NeuroScience embraces the expectations of a rigorously regulated professional grade supplement brand. In addition to using FDA-inspected manufacturers that are cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliant, NeuroScience orders impartial third-party testing to verify label ingredient amounts are met, inspect for microbial contaminants, and test for contamination. We believe our comprehensive Quality Management System ensures consistent products that deliver consistent results.
- Increases cortisol levels and provides non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health, energy, wakefulness, and stress management*
- Glycyrrhizic acid (from Licorice root extract): Glycyrrhetinic acid (metabolite of glycyrrhizic acid) binds 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 2 (11beta-HSD2) to inhibit the breakdown of cortisol [1,2]* L-histidine is a precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness .
- L-methionine is a precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) . SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis . L-tyrosine is a precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects [6,7].* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly improve mental fatigue and general well-being under stress .*
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals * EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in animal models .*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters [10-14].*
- References:  van Gelderen C, et al. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2000;19(8):434-9.  Chapman K, et al. Physiol Rev. 2013;93(3):1139-206.  Krystal A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2013;17(4):263-72.  Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.  Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.  Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.  Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
-  Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.  Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.  Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.  Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.  May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.  Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.  Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional. Keep out of sunlight.
Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic acid, Magnesium, Zinc, Glycyhrrizic acid, L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract, and Green Tea leaf extract
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily. Use under supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.