NOW Foods' Pycnogenol supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Now foods' pycnogenol - French maritime pine bark extract - is a natural plant product made from the bark of French maritime pine
- Pycnogenol is rich in procyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids
- Pycnogenol has been shown to support a healthy, balanced inflammatory response
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Vitamin C (from Organic Amla Extract) Amt Per Serving:120 mg % Daily Value :200%,Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract) (Pinus pinaster) Amt Per Serving:100 mg % Daily Value :N/A,Organic Amla Extract (Fruit) (Phyllanthus embilica) [min. 50% Natural Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)] Amt Per Serving:240 mg % Daily Value :N/A,,Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.