Grape seed extract is a natural plant constituent (ployphenols, including flavanols proanthocyanidin, also known as OPC) which strengthens and protects living tissue. It strengthen blood vessels, improves skin, and aids in circulation. Proanthocyanidins have been sold as nutritional supplements in Europe. It is the principal vasoactive polyphenols in red wine which is linked to heart health. Its antioxidant capabilities are more powerful than Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Poranthocyanidins antioxidant activity plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, two critical proteins in connective tissue that support organs, joins, blood vessels, and muscle. 1/20 teaspoon of the powder is about 100mg (it is about 95mg potent of polyphenols --proanthocyanidins).
- Grape Seed Extract Powder, Standardized 95% Proanthocyanidins, Europe Grown, GMO Free, Non-Irradiated
- NuSci Brand, Pure form, there is not any additive or filler inside.
- Reddish-Brown fine powder, characteristic bitter taste, slightly soluble in water, characteristic odor. Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Bulk Ingredient of supplement, food additive, formulation, health finish product R&D, cosmetic product, or any other use purpose
- Fresh, 1.5 to 2.5 years shelf life available.
please consult your physician prior to individual consumption.
Grape Seed Extract Powder (95% Proanthocyanidins)
Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.