Source Naturals Green Coffee Extract is a source of powerful antioxidants that help protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals—thought to be a factor in aging. Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans, green coffee extract has been shown in research to support normal cellular regeneration and growth. Chlorogenic and caffeic acids, two primary compounds responsible for the activity of green coffee, are present in Source Naturals Green Coffee Extract.
- DMAE is naturally found in some foods.
- DMAE is a highly bioactive nutritional precursor to acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter.
- Structurally similar to choline, and has been found to support mental concentration in clinical research.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Suggested use:1 to 2 tablets daily.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.