The tool is 9.25" (23.5 cm) long, 1.57" (4 cm) wide in its widest part and 0.2" (5 mm) thick.
This is an affordable, high-quality option that saves hands of therapist and brings relief to a patient.
IASTM techniques work by stimulation of the nervous system allowing a quick reset of movement patterns and relief from pain.
The therapeutic response occurs within a short timeframe of 2-5 minutes depending on the size of the area.
The other benefit of the techniques is that it encourages an inflammatory process to start, which removes broken cells and replaces them with normal cells improving healing.
Stainless steel tools are the best tools for IASTM. If you feel serious about IASTM you should have at least one stainless steel tool.
If you are on a tight budget, please consider our Jade, Bian Stone or Copper Gua Sha Tools by ValeoFM. Please read the description carefully for cons.
The feel, resonation, durability, and the weight are different from other tools.
CONS. As all stainless steel tools it can be quite slippery during a session.
Don't overcomplicate it. To make your choice simple, we can recommend using Albolene - a make-up remover which you can buy everywhere. You can play with different types of lubricants, but Albolene is so simple and cheap, that it is a no. 1 choice to start.
- LONG - 9.25" and HEAVY - 7.3 OZ - for PROFESSIONAL use, as well as for DIY focused soft-tissue massage. Resonates perfectly in your hands. For Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization techniques: GRASTON, ASTYM, guasha, myofascial release, etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE with NICELY BALANCED LONG CURVES and a BALL on one end - the result of a selection from several generations of tools through clinical practice. The number one tool to start with IASTM. Suitable for targeting small, medium and large muscle groups. A BALL on one end is a great addition to focus pressure.
- MEDICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - is by far the best material for IASTM tools.
- MEDIUM BLUNT EDGE FOR DEEPER TARGETING - this tool is designed for deeper penetration, so the sharpness of the edge is elaborated with the aim to ensure the tool accomplishes this goal. For sharper edge, please search for our S-Shape Copper Guasha Tool by ValeoFM.
- 60-DAYS NO QUESTION ASKED REFUND POLICY.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.