For individuals desiring higher amounts of vitamin D supplementation.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
- Thorne Research's vitamin D has no hidden ingredients, like lactose, BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, and sorbic acid that can be detrimental to sensitive individuals
- Supports heart, immune, muscle, and bone health
- Also available in 1,000 IU, 10,000 IU, and 25,000 IU capsules
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
- This product is NSF Certified for Sport
ALLERGY WARNING: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates. PREGNANCY WARNING: If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. INTERACTIONS /CONTRAINDICATIONS: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
One Capsule Contains: Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 5,000 IU. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl).
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.