Vitamin B-6 is an essential nutrient required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins. It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for the normal function and growth of red blood cells. It is also needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and for converting essential fatty acids into prostaglandins (chemical messengers).
- Vitamin B-6 is essential in the production of neurotransmitters, or chemicals, that allow the brain and nerve cells to communicate with one another, ensuring that metabolic processes run smoothly.
- Vitamin B-6 plays an important role in assisting with red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body maintain a healthy nervous system as well as healthy brain function.
- This Vitamin B6 supplement is non-GMO, non-synthetic and has been shown to support cardiovascular and immune system health.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, salt, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.