Daily vitamin D use helps support a healthy immune system, bone and tooth development. See images above. These concentrated vitamin D drops come in optimal bio available liquid form for fast absorption in the body. You have better things to do with your time than wait AGES for a single drop to fall from other brands of Vitamin D3 Drops, or worse overdose if the drops come out too fast. Our easy to dose bulb-dropper let's you choose how much D3 each member of your family needs from 100 IU to 1000, 2000, 5000IU or anything in-between. This means you get the right amount of immune boosting goodness. Conveniently adjust the dosage for infants, babies, children, men or women. One drop for 100IU or a full dropper provides 5000 IU of vitamin D liquid ( cholecalciferol ). Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility for highest quality standards. Wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, sugar, salt, yeast, shellfish, preservative and gluten-free. Give your family a boost of good health. Order your d-drops today!
- SAVE TIME, MONEY & YOUR HEALTH: Are your Vitamin D Drops hard to dispense? Full of icky extra ingredients? Are you paying too much for a tiny bottle? Our vitamin D drops give you 2 full ounces of premium quality vitamin D3 with no "junk" plus an easy to use BPA-free bulb dropper. This means the RIGHT DOSE of all NATURAL Vitamin D for each member of your family without the wait and worry.
- OPTIMIZED LIQUID VITAMIN D3: This sublingual bioavailable form gets you results FAST. Maintain a strong immune system and support the production of calcium & phosphorous for development of vibrant skin, bones & teeth. Need to correct a vitamin D deficiency? Want to be protected from what life throws at you? VitD comes to the rescue. Great for breastfeeding moms, kids and adults who want to stay healthy and enjoy an active happy life.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE: Vegetarian & Gluten-free. Made in the USA. Your vitamin D is Third party tested for high potency and purity. All components are Phthalate, Latex and BPA Free!
- STAY FIT & FABULOUS: The stresses of life can get in the way of good health. We believe in making the highest quality natural supplements for your family and ours. We use our own products every day because we trust in their effectiveness. We hope you will too.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Hey sometimes a vitamin isn't a right fit, bottles break or spills happen. If you ever have a problem with our vitamin D we'll replace it or refund it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Have a happy healthy day from NHG. Click "Add to Cart" Now!
Keep out of reach of children. Give to children under 4 years of age with approval from your pediatrician. Consult your health care practitioner if you have any medical conditions, are taking medications or are pregnant/lactating. Be sure to monitor vitamin D3 levels with blood testing. Excessive intake may cause high blood calcium levels.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services states it is essential for the “formation, growth, and repair of bones and for normal calcium absorption and immune function”. Because it assists the body in the utilization of calcium from food, it is essential for strong bones. Multiple studies have indicated that it may be an important way to arm the immune system against illness. It is particularly important to get enough of this nutrient for children, as we age, and when we are under stress.
Vitamin D3, MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides in the form of coconut or palm kernel oil). No salt, sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Bottle and all components are BPA, Phthalate and Latex Free.
As a dietary supplement, Adults: Take 4 drops, 1 to 5 times daily. Children (4 & up): Take 4 drops daily. Take directly making sure not to touch the dropper to your mouth to prevent contamination. Add to your favorite food or beverage for an alternate method. Store in a cool dry place; avoid excessive heat or humidity.
The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.