PURE VIA is available in a convenient 800 count box with "take anywhere" packets. This Non-GMO* (not the product of bioengineering) sweetener is the all natural way to keep calories down and sweetness high. Each zero-calorie packet quickly dissolves in hot or cold liquids, and sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar.
- PURE VIA STEVIA: This Non-GMO sweetener (the ingredients in PURE VIA are produced without bioengineering) is the natural way to keep calories down and sweetness high
- STEVIA PACKETS: Convenient 800 count box of PURE VIA Stevia packets. Each zero-calorie packet quickly dissolves in hot or cold liquids, and sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar
- STEVIA EXTRACT: PURE VIA Stevia Sweetener Packers are sweetened with all natural stevia. Our stevia extract is 99% pure Reb A, the sweetest extract from the stevia leaf
- STEVIA: Perfect for sweetening coffee, tea and any other hot or cold beverage and kosher parve certified
- DIABETIC SWEETENER: This sweetener is suitable for individuals with diabetes. Replacing added sugar with zero-calorie sweeteners can help individuals with diabetes manage their health while enjoying sweetened food and beverages
- DIABETIC DIET FRIENDLY: Consider the impact on your diet of other ingredients in foods sweetened with PURE VIA. A food or beverage to which PURE VIA is added may still have calories and carbohydrates, so always check Nutrition Facts or other sources
- KETO DIET FRIENDLY SWEETENER: Less than 1g of carbs per serving
- SUGAR SUBSTITUTE: A delicious alternative to sugar, raw sugar, baking sugar, stevia, Splenda sweetener, Swerve sweetener, Sukrin sweetener, Pyure sweetener, Truvia sweetener, Allulose sweetener, Lakanto sweetener, Zevia sweetener and Just Like Sugar
- COFFEE SWEETENER: Compared to sugar packets, this sweetener is a great tasting low carb choice for sweetening any coffee, whether you prefer Keurig K Cup Coffee, Nespresso, Lavazza, Dunkin Donuts coffee or whole bean coffee brewed at home
Dextrose, Reb A (Stevia Extract) and Natural Flavors
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.