Antarctic Krill Oil (Double Strength) with Omega-3s EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin (60 Softgels – 1000mg)
Amazon.com Price: $29.95 (as of 22/05/2019 23:00 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
About the product
- ✔ More Krill for your dollar: Contains 1000 mg of Krill oil per SOFTGEL with more naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin than any other Krill brand.
- ✔ NEW Advance Formula: Made with Superba2 Krill Oil, a new advance formula clinically proven to increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body*. Each softgel also contains 1mg of the powerhouse Antioxidant Astaxanthin!
- ✔ Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste: The new Superba2 has substantially reduced the Krill smell. The phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible, making them easier to digest than fish oil. Goodbye gross, fishy aftertaste!
- ✔ Sustainably Sourced: Superba Krill is sustainably harvested and 100% traceable from sea to shelf. Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and IKOS 5 star certified Krill Oil (See IKOS independent testing in the image section).
- ✔ Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!*
Get More From Your Krill Oil…
- 1000mg per capsule vs 500mg of other brands
- Contains the advance formula Superba2, clinically proven to raise Omega 3 levels
- With 1mg of Astaxanthin per Softgel
- No fishy aftertaste & less Krill smell
Our Krill oil is 100% natural and provides all the whole benefits of the real thing – Natural variants may occur.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Item model number|