Amazing Formulas Biotin – 10000 MCG, 400 Capsules – Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails – Promotes Cell Rejuvenation – Supports Healthy Metabolism & Digestive Health.
Amazon.com Price: $22.00 (as of 22/05/2019 23:30 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
About the product
- BIOTIN SUPPORTS HEALTHY METABOLISM Biotin works as a co-enzyme that breaks down foods, especially carbohydrates
- PROMOTES SKIN, HAIR AND NAIL HEALTH Our biotin softgels help to hydrate and nourish the skin, thicken cuticles for stronger nails and hydrate the hair to prevent excessive breakage.
- BENEFITS DIGESTIVE HEALTH 10000 mcg biotin once a day may help with the synthesis of glucose and fatty acids
- All Amazing Formulas products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality
AMAZING FORMULAS BIOTIN 10,000 MCG, 400 CAPSULES
Biotin, is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the vitamin B complex — a group of key nutrients needed for numerous functions in the body. Amazing Formulas offers biotin in 10,000 mcg easy to swallow capsules. Most people get enough biotin naturally, but it’s possible to have a deficiency.
Biotin supports a number of functions in the body, including:
- Promotes stronger hair, radiant and supple skin and helps to strengthen nail cuticles, preventing breakage and brittle nails.*
- Supports healthy metabolism and digestive health that aids in healthy weight management*
- Help improve glucose tolerance*
- Promotes healthy brain and cognitive function*
- Supports thyroid & adrenal function*
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system*
WHAT IS BIOTIN?
Biotin is also known as vitamin H, D-Biotin, Coenzyme R or W Factor. The name biotin is derived from the word “biotos,” which is the ancient green work for ‘sustenance and life’.
Biotin, like other vitamins, is essential for your body and can be found naturally in a number of foods. Some of the foods that contain biotin are nuts, eggs, dairy products, salmon, chicken etc. Within the body, biotin is necessary for cell health, for producing fatty acids, and for metabolizing amino acids and fats. *
HEALTHY HAIR, SKIN & NAILS
Biotin is a nutrient that is known to help us keep a attractive appearance since it plays a major part in maintaining the health of our hair, nails and skin.* Biotin sometimes gets the nickname the “H” vitamin, which stems from the German words Haar and Haut that mean “hair and skin.” Biotin it must be taken orally (ingested) through biotin rich foods or supplementation to be fully beneficial, tropical applications may not be very effective.*
PROMOTES GLUCOSE METABOLISM, ENERGY PRODUCTION & HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Biotin, along with other B vitamins, has been investigated to convert the food we eat into usable energy that supports a healthy metabolism. * It can do so by converting glucose from carbohydrates and sugar sources into usable “fuel” that is the body’s preferred source of energy. It helps the body use amino acids from proteins to carry out multiple body functions; and it activates fatty acids from fat-containing foods.* This also aids in healthy weight management. *
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES – SUPPORTS MUSCLES & TISSUE HEALTH
Biotin also effects the body on a muscular level, aiding in the protection and development of muscles and tissues. * Biotin restores the integrity of muscles by improving the strength and stimulating growth. * Biotin helps in preventing achy joints and stiff and sore muscles by reducing inflammation. *
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.